Gradient Installer is a CLI to setup and manage Gradient private clusters on AWS, GCP, Azure, NVIDIA DGX, and bare metal.
Terraform is used under the hood to setup all the infrastructure. Terraform modules can also be used directly to integrate Gradient into an existing Terraform setup.
- Paperspace account with an appropriate billing plan and API key
- AWS S3 bucket to store Terraform state
To install the Gradient Installer CLI, run the following command:
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/paperspace/gradient-installer/master/bin/install)"
- AWS credentials to an S3 bucket to store cluster state information
- From Pre-installation steps: artifacts bucket and credentials, SSL certificates or Let's Encrypt Settings
- Domain where Gradient will be accessed
- DNS provider information to register your Gradient domain
Setting up a new cluster
gradient-installer clusters up
This will prompt you for information to register and create your private cluster.
Setting up or upgrading an existing cluster
gradient-installer clusters up CLUSTER_HANDLE
Uninstalling a cluster
gradient-installer clusters down CLUSTER_HANDLE